We're always on the lookout for new routes, from easy to challenging, to add to to the website. If you have a route you'd like to submit please get in touch with us by completing the form below.
If you have a draft ready, please zip your files together and attach to this form using the Zip File field.
To publish a route on the site we request the following:
- A title for the route
- A GPS/X file for the route path - these can be generated and downloaded on sites like Komoot and others
- A detailed description of the route
- Photos from along the route, with known locations so we can display the photos on the map
- An estimation of how long it takes to ride the route
- The OS Maps Grid Reference number covering the area of the route
- The OS Landranger Map numbers(s) covering the area of the route
- A headshot of you (for your route architect bio)
- A short description of you (for your route architect bio - see the Route Architects page for examples)
Complete the form below to get in touch and submit a route: